Report Zone is a sophisticated web-based reporting tool for Advisers using the Novia wrap platform. It provides access to an extensive range of user friendly Management Information (MI) reports, designed to provide Advisers with invaluable supporting information about their Clients’ holdings through Novia, at the touch of a button.
View our brief summary of Report Zone
Report Zone is:
- Intuitive and easy to use - designed to be straightforward from start to finish
- Quick – downloadable reports that can be exported in seconds
- Updated daily – data refreshed daily from Novia’s system and Financial Express pricing data
- Extensive – range of reports available providing MI and in-depth client portfolio information, supporting business owners and Advisers with analysis of business written
- Flexible – downloadable reports available in a range of editable formats. These can be used to manage audit trails for compliance and management needs or for client print-outs
- Comprehensive – reporting available covering all aspects of business written via Novia, including Client valuations, Adviser charging, investments and transactions
- Compatible with Back Office Software – enabling quick and easy updates to your chosen Adviser Back Office Software (as supported by the provider).
Login to Report Zone
Email Client Services if you don’t currently have access
The level of access you are given to Report Zone will depend on the position you hold within your organisation: Firm Owner, Adviser or Paraplanner. Reports for particular Advisers and their Paraplanners will only include the clients they work with via the Novia platform.
Firm Owner Key Benefits include:
- Swift access to a wide range of reports on all your business on the platform, across all Advisers
- Extensive MI for monitoring purposes so you can ensure Advisers consistently follow your organisational guidelines on investments and Adviser charges
- Quick identification of funds and fund managers and where clients are invested
- Clarification of the types of business written via the Novia platform by Adviser with a breakdown of individual charges earned
- Improvement of everyday administration, including Adviser Charging reconciliation
- Simple updates into Back Office Software – uploading of details of your clients’ holdings into chosen provider’s programmes - supported by the relevant software provider. Please contact Client Services for more details.
Adviser Key Benefits include:
- Quick identification of important clients and investments they hold for a selected review
- Client Valuations - downloadable/printable for use at client meetings or as regular statements
- Identification of how and where Adviser charges are earned
- Monitoring of income distributions
- Easily updated Adviser Back Office Software
What do I do next?
For further details regarding Report Zone and to understand how it can help you run your business more effectively, please speak to Client Services. They can offer you advice to get the most out of Report Zone.
How do I access Report Zone?
Report Zone is available to use at any time via a standard web browser - no additional technology is needed.
You’ll initially need to apply for a secure login to gain access. We will then supply you with your username and password.
To register for these, you will need to email our Client Services team via secure email here
or alternatively speak to your Regional Sales Manager
All data is uploaded securely from the source systems on a daily basis. Novia's security model allows users to view only the data that they are entitled to see – ensuring the utmost security where possible.
I already have a user name and password
Login to Report Zone now
Can I white-label reports from Report Zone?
All Report Zone outputs can be white labelled with an Adviser firm's logo. Simply ask Client Services or your Regional Sales Manager to supply a logo so it can be added.
Can training be provided?
Report Zone is highly intuitive and easy to use. However, if you feel you’d like some further support then we’d be happy to help. Email us now on training and support to make further enquiries.